When I find a recipe that tastes amazing and takes no time at all to make, I'm over the moon.
I'm absolutely in love with this recipe for 3 big reasons:
1. It's has only 3 ingredients and takes less than 3 minutes to make.
2. It's high in protein and has < 250 kcal per serving.
3. It's insanely delicious!
What are you waiting for? Try it!
Protein: 23 g
Fat: 10 g
Carbohydrates: 28 g
Energy: 290 kcal
Ingredients (makes ~ 2 servings)
250 g - 8.8 oz Whole Milk Greek yogurt (plain)*
250 g - 8.8 oz Strawberries, frozen
Zero-kcal sweetener to taste (I used pure sucralose powder).
*Fat free yogurt or cottage cheese does also work here, but yogurt with a bit of fat does give it that delicious creaminess.
1. Use a (strong) blender or immersion blender.
2. Mix the frozen strawberries, Greek yogurt and sweetener to taste.
3. Blend until smooth. Add more sweetener if required.
4. Enjoy immediately!